Do you like to help others? Do you enjoy variety in your work? If so, this might be the role for you!
If you are looking for a role with flexibility in shifts, variety in your day to day tasks and have a passion for helping others, you would make a great Long Term Care Attendant at The Palace. This position will assist in a variety of departments, including housekeeping, laundry and assisting with Resident needs.
This role will include:
- Assisting in providing residents with medication and treatments as directed
- Assisting with maintaining resident’s wellbeing by documenting any incidents such as falls or injuries and communicating with families as needed
- General housekeeping duties, including vacuuming, sweeping, and cleaning of the facility
- Laundry tasks including washing, drying, and folding linen and delivery
- Serving food to residents according to individual diets and preferences
- Clearing dining room areas and preparing for meal services
- Participating in proper food storage and labelling of dietary supplies
- Other duties as assigned to help our Residents live happily!
This role will require someone who has:
- A Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent
- A serving heart with a passion to help others
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to client centered care
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
Interested applicants should apply by sending their resume to our Recruitment team, [email protected]. We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team! Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Southbridge Care Homes welcomes those applicants with disability related needs and those whom a need for accommodation in the recruitment process. Please provide notice of your need for accommodation to the hiring manager upon scheduling of an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com