Looking to make a difference in your community?
Looking for a chance to grow or share your skills and talents to help another?
Southbridge Care Homes volunteers make a difference in the lives of our residents every day. Volunteers are important contributors to the care and socialization of the residents and play an intricate role in maintaining a comfortable environment.
Volunteers provide companionship and support for residents by sharing their time and talents with them. Our volunteers assist in activities such as:
- Social and recreation programs such as bingo and card nights
- Community outings
- Mealtime and eating assistance
- Church services and spiritual programming
- Pet therapy
- Friendly visits
These activities run by volunteers are an integral part of bringing the feeling of home to our long-term care/ retirement homes.
All volunteers are provided with orientation, training, staff support, program choices and flexibility in scheduling.
Volunteer with us and experience an environment that is stimulating, challenging and rewarding.
To apply to become a volunteer:
- Complete the volunteer application online or click here for a PDF version of the application and submit by email to email@example.com
- Once we have reviewed your application, we will contact you for an interview
During this time of visitor restrictions, please do not deliver the application in person to the home. We will resume this option when the restrictions are lifted.
Thanks again for your volunteering spirit and we look forward to welcoming you into our homes!
“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” ~ Winston Churchill