Website Country Village Home - Woodslee
Country Village Homes – Woodslee is a 104 resident home located in the Village of Woodslee, Ontario.
“The kitchen is the heart of every home!”
The Food and Nutrition Department at Country Village is looking for qualified Dietary Aides to become part of a dynamic team that ensures our Residents are provided with nutritious and delicious meals, that are prepared and served with love. If you are ready to be part of a great team, that is passionate about their work and improving the lives of our Residents, this is the role for you!
You will be accountable for…
• Ensuring food is handled in a safe manner, including proper storage and labelling
• Assisting cooks in basic food preparation
• Executing proper food service in relation to internal and external guidelines and protocols
• Serving meals according to Resident diet orders
• Washing, cleaning and maintaining the kitchen and dining room
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
• Successful completion or enrollment in a Food Service Worker Program meeting the requirements of the Ontario Long-Term Care Homes Act
• Possess a current Safe Food Handling Certificate
• Have a caring heart with a passion for serving others
• Passion for providing quality care to residents in a long term care setting
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Demonstrated ability to be a team player
Interested applicants should send your resume directly to [email protected]. We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team! Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Southbridge Care Homes welcomes those applicants with disability related needs and those whom a need for accommodation in the recruitment process. Please provide notice of your need for accommodation to the hiring manager upon scheduling of an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to JaCarriere@southbridgecare.ca