Parisien Manor is a 65 bed accredited and licensed long-term care home located in the beautiful community of Cornwall, Ontario.
The kitchen is the heart of every home!”
The Food and Nutrition Department at Parisien Manor is looking for Dietary Aides to become part of a dynamic team that ensures our Residents are provided with nutritious and delicious meals that are prepared and served with love. If you are ready to have a great time at work, and help others at the same time, this is the career for you!
You will be accountable for…
- Ensuring food is handled in a safe manner, including proper storage and labelling
- Assisting cooks in basic food preparation
- Executing proper food service in relation to internal and external guidelines and protocols
- Serving meals according to Resident diet orders
- Washing, cleaning and maintaining the kitchen and dining room
The ideal candidate for Lakehead will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Successful completion or enrollment in a Food Service Worker Program meeting the requirements of the Ontario Long-Term Care Homes Act
- Possess a current Safe Food Handling Certificate
- Passion for providing quality care to residents in a long term care setting
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, to stand for long periods of time and the ability do moderate to heavy lifting
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player
Interested applicants should send your resume directly to [email protected]. We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team! Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Southbridge Care Homes welcomes those applicants with disability related needs and those whom a need for accommodation in the recruitment process. Please provide notice of your need for accommodation to the hiring manager upon scheduling of an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to JValade@southbridgecare.ca