Looking for a care home? Select a location nearest you to find your Southbridge Care Home.
NOT SURE WHERE TO START?
We Can Help
If you or a loved one is looking for senior care options, it can be difficult to navigate between all of your options. To make the decision that is best for you, it is important to understand the difference between long-term care homes and retirement communities.
Long-term care might be right for you (or a loved one) if:
- It has been recommended by a doctor
- You need help with daily activities (dressing, bathing, etc.)
- You have difficulty directing your own care (dementia, etc.)
A retirement community might be right for you (or a loved one) if:
- You can live without much assistance
- You do not need help (or need minimal help) for daily activities
- You have little difficulty directing your own care
Questions? We Can Help!
Interested in learning more about our homes? Questions about any of the above information? We can help. Complete the following form and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.