At Southbridge Care Homes, we have once simple principle guiding our values: LIVE!
Live life to the fullest.
Implement change through innovation.
Value freedom of choice.
The Food and Nutrition Department at Birchwood Terrace is looking for a Registered Dietitian to become part of a dynamic team that ensures our Residents are provided with nutritious and delicious meals that are prepared and served with love. If you are ready to work with a great team of colleagues, and amazing residents, this is the role for you!
As a Dietitian at Birchwood, you will:
- Complete nutritional assessments for all new Residents
- Consistent monitoring and assessment of Residents who are identified as High Nutritional Priority
- Complete Quarterly and/or Annual Nutritional Assessments according to the RAI-MDS schedule
- Evaluate nutritional adequacy of dietary intake by calculating and analyzing Food Intake Studies
- Inform and educate Residents, family members, and team members on nutritional care
- Review and approve the Residence’s bi-annual menu
- Document prescribed nutrition interventions and compliance, as per the nutrition care plan, and monitor and evaluate for effectiveness
- Participate in quality services audit in relation to clinical nutrition
The ideal candidate for our team will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Registered Dietitian with the College of Dietitians of Ontario.
- Extensive knowledge of clinical and geriatric nutrition
- Knowledge of Point Click Care preferred
- Knowledge of RAI /MDS, RAPS, Care Planning and all MOH requirements
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in long-term care setting preferred
- Superb organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- A serving heart with a passion for helping others
Interested applicants should apply by sending their resume directly to our recruitment team at [email protected]. We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team! Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Southbridge Care Homes welcomes those applicants with disability related needs and those whom a need for accommodation in the recruitment process. Please provide notice of your need for accommodation to the hiring manager upon scheduling of an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com