Website Chelsey Park
Chelsey Park takes pride in providing care for your loved ones in our home, located centrally in London, Ontario.
Do you have a passion for caring for others? Do you like to bring joy to others? If so, this position might be for you!
Reporting to the Director of Care or designated clinical leadership team member, the Personal Support Assistant helps with select nursing and personal care tasks in accordance with Resident plans of care.
As a PSA at Chelsey Park, you will:
• Screen individuals who enter the home in accordance with COVID prevention protocols
• Provide daily services and support to Residents while offering a warm and safe environment, ensuring Resident well-being and privacy are met
• Guide Residents to and from their rooms, recreational activities, restorative care office and dining room
• Be a companion and provide comfort and support to Residents
• Assist with meals while adhering to safe food handling techniques throughout all aspects of food service
• Assist in other general duties, such as organizing closets, restocking supply shelves, making of beds, and more
• Support your team!
The ideal candidate for our team will have the following qualifications and skills:
• High School Diploma
• Working towards completing Personal Support Worker program (or provincial equivalent certificate program) or any other healthcare program is an asset
• Volunteer/Working experience with seniors in the community health services setting is an asset
• Ability to model warm, caring and empathetic communication style when connecting with residents, families and peers
• Strong and personable communication skills
• Demonstrated desire to work in a service driven environment and through customer focus skillset.
Interested applicants should apply by sending their resume directly to [email protected] . We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team! Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Southbridge Care Homes welcomes those applicants with disability related needs and those whom a need for accommodation in the recruitment process. Please provide notice of your need for accommodation to the hiring manager upon scheduling of an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org