Ready to be part of a team that will truly value your hard work, dedication and effort? Are you ready to work in an inviting, friendly environment? If you are, we want to hear from you!
Our Housekeeping team ensures that our Residents are living in the best environment possible!
As a Housekeeping Aide at Bayfield Manor, you will:
- Perform housekeeping and cleaning activities
- Follow guidelines for quality control
- Perform general laundry duties as needed
- Get to work in an environment that is like home!
The ideal candidate for our team will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Grade 12 Secondary School Diploma an asset
- Must enjoy a quick pace at work
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A serving heart that enjoys a job well done
Interested applicants should apply by sending their resume directly to [email protected]. We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team! Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Southbridge Care Homes welcomes those applicants with disability related needs and those whom a need for accommodation in the recruitment process. Please provide notice of your need for accommodation to the hiring manager upon scheduling of an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com