Website Shelburne Retirement Community
Shelburne offers a wide variety of lifestyle choices from independent living to full care services in a way that best meets your individual needs in the heart of Shelburne, ON
At Shelburne Retirement Community, we strive to create an environment of teamwork which supports the success of all our team members. We strive to provide the highest quality of living to our Guests, and love doing it! Being a Guest Attendant is more than just a job; it is an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of people we serve.
Our vision is to bridge lives together with meaning and purpose.
You will be accountable for…
• Performing all duties according to protocols and guidelines set in place by both external and internal standards
• Building relationships across departments and with Guests
• Assisting Guests with housekeeping, laundry and meals and other tasks as necessary
• With proper training, may assist in giving out medication
• May be trained for other shifts as well (laundry, housekeeping, etc.)
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
• Secondary School Diploma preferred
• Excellent organizational skills, Ability to relate well with seniors
• A caring heart who is passionate for assisting others
• Ability to effectively communicate, both verbal and written
Interested applicants should apply by sending their resume to [email protected] . We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team! Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Southbridge Care Homes welcomes those applicants with disability related needs and those whom a need for accommodation in the recruitment process. Please provide notice of your need for accommodation to the hiring manager upon scheduling of an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to MWhiteway@southbridgecare.ca